Rules of Conduct
- No collection for any purpose whatsoever is to be made without the prior permission of the Principal.
- No presents are to be made to any staff member.
- All students must carry the school diary with them daily.
- Pupils are not allowed to visit the staff-room.
- Any article found by a student on the school premises is to be handed over to the Principal.
- Parents are strictly forbidden to enter any class or meet any teacher during school hours without the written permission from the office. Parents are advised to meet the class teacher only when a Parent-Teacher Meeting is arranged.
Pupils are not encouraged to take private tuitions either by the staff or management.
- Student's have to come in proper school uniform on the Parent-Teacher Meeting (PTM).
- No Student is allowed to wear gold ornaments, fancy watches or any fashionable items in the school premises.
- No cell phones, video games, tape recorders, cameras, books, periodicals, news papers, or printed matter of an objectionable nature must be brought into the school. All books for private reading be submitted to the class teacher for approval.
- The students of any class are debarred from coming to school using/driving/any vehicle-scooter/scooty/motorbikes etc. If found guilty, they will be asked to leave the school with immediate effect.
- No fancy ear rings, gold ornaments, fancy watches, bangles, finger rings to be worn, growing of nails and using of nail paints or Mahandi in hands is forbidden.
- Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous materials to school. Disciplinary action will be taken against offenders.
- Money should not be lent or borrowed or article exchanged. Students are not allowed to make any collection or money for any purpose without the specific permission of the Principal.
- All should be careful not to litter paper or rubbish anywhere in the school premises. They should use the bins provided for the purpose.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building and on the verandah is never permitted.
- Students are expected to be in the school by 7:30 am. in summer and 8:00 am. in winter. Those who reach before the bell should remain in the class rooms and study silently.